Do you like CodeIgniter? Here a CodeIgniter round up collection to help you get started with this framework.
Introduction and Basic CodeIgniter Tutorial
- Introduction to Code Igniter: Part 1 – CodeIgniter introduction, get started with Model, View, and Controller in CodeIgniter
- Introduction to Code Igniter: Part 2 – Form and validation.
- Introduction to Code Igniter: Part 3 – Working with database.
- Everything You Need to Get Started With CodeIgniter – Introduction to CodeIgniter, installation and sample
- Building a Complete CodeIgniter Application: Part 1 - Installation and configuration.
- Building a Complete CodeIgniter Application: Part 2 – Feed parsing using SimplePie, unit testing and database.
- Building a Complete CodeIgniter Application: Part 3 -Handle security issue.
- Templating With CodeIgniter – Basic templating with CodeIgniter.
- Code Igniter Template Tutorial -Another template tutorial for CodeIgniter.
- Forms in CodeIgniter Views – Form tutorial in CodeIgniter.
- Pagination with Code Igniter – Build pagination system in CodeIgniter
- CodeIgniter: Interacting With a Database – Get close with database.
Need more advanced tutorials? Fine, we have here.
Complete Application Using CodeIgniter
- Creating a File Hosting Site with CodeIgniter – Build a complete application, from setup, registration, uploading file and authentication.
You have mastered CodeIgniter basic knowledge, and still hungry for more. Relax, this tutorial will help you to the next level.
- Unobtrusive AJAX with CodeIgniter and Mootools – Mootools meet CodeIgniter.
- Using Zend Framework components in Code Igniter – Need Zend Framework component in your CodeIgniter project?
- CodeIgniter with Zend Framework Libraries – Another Zend and CodeIgniter blend tutorial.
- Integrating With Twitter API In CodeIgniter – Are you in Twitter already?
- Smarty as a template engine in Code Igniter – Templating using Smarty
- SimplePie RSS class and CodeIgniter – Like SimplePie? Here how to use it with CodeIgniter.
- Building an RSS Feed in Code Igniter – RSS Feed in CodeIgniter.
- Using Oracle with PHP and CodeIgniter – Integrate the mighty Oracle in CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter and SimplePie – Another SimplePie and CodeIgniter integration.
- Integrating CodeIgniter with AMFPHP – AMFPHP and CodeIgniter work together.
- Codeigniter with a Vanilla twist – Using CL Auth and integrate with CodeIgniter.
- Akismet Class/Library for Codeigniter – Don’t like spam? Of course. So get akismet rid your spam.
- Setting up FirePHP with CodeIgniter – Like to debug something, here tutorial to setup FirePHP for CodeIgniter.
Finishing? Time for deployment, CodeIgniter deployment is easy, just upload your file. Tweak here, tweak there. Don’t like manual deployment? Here quick tutorials to help you.
- Deploying CodeIgniter Projects to Dreamhost Using Capistrano - Most people think Capistrano is for Rails, but actually you can use it for CodeIgniter too.
- Deploying to a shared hosting environment using Phing- Deployment with Phing
Hope this could help you learn CodeIgniter. Like this collection? Share it with your friends.